Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How long will it take to get my building delivered after I place an order?
A: Usually 2-4 Weeks from the date the order is received from the dealer (Remote areas may be longer.)
Q: Can I save money buying my building directly from Carolina Carports Inc?
A: No, we are very loyal to our dealers and you will better understand our product if you see it first hand on display with our dealer’s.
Q: What size do l need to pour my cement slab?
A: You should pour your cement exact to width and 1’ shorter in length. (Please note that in Florida it’s 3/4″ wider.)
Q: What are the dimensions of the building outside to outside?
A: It is Width X Length X Height. Example: 18 x 21 x 6 building size, 18 x 20 x 6 base size. Note: Length dimension measured by the roof metal having a 6″ overhang on each end so the bottom base rail is one foot shorter than the roof. Width is 1″ measured from outside base rail to other outside base rail.
Q: What is the highest leg height I can get?
A: 12′ is the highest listed on our brochure. Note: If you want a higher leg height than 12′, it must be approved by a member of CCI management.
Q: How much adjustment do you have to level your building?
A: You have about 3″ to 4″ to adjust. However, your site must be level for a proper installation.
Q: When are the extra 4’ braces required?
A: When the leg height is 8′ or taller on all sizes and with all 22′ and 24′ Wide” units.
Q: Can you add to your building after it’s already installed?
A: In most cases yes.
Q: What types of anchors do you use?
A: We have 3 different types of anchors:
- 32″ rebar anchor for ground and asphalt installation.
- Double helix mobile home anchor for ground installation only. (Standard on certiﬁed, ground installation.)
- Wedge anchor for concrete installation only.
Q: How Wide can I get a building?
A: We carry buildings from 12′ to 40′ wide.
- There will be a $50.00 or more service charge on all return trips.
- If the original building was ordered from CCI.
- If you Want to add walk-in doors or garage doors to your building, the original carport must be 6′ or taller.